Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 9/11/13

This feature is hosted by Breaking the Spine!
(With school, I'm sorry that I am far too busy and lazy to copy information about the books or to link to them. Most of them are mentioned elsewhere or will be reviewed/featured soon, so.)

Books
#1: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Well, waiting to read it. It was released yesterday!)

#2: This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

#3: Altered by Gennifer Albin

#4: The Winner's Curse

TV
#1: GRACELAND FINALE (Don't tell anyone that I've missed a few episodes and probably won't watch the finale yet, but still!)

#2: Covert Affairs Summer Finale (I believe...I'm probably wrong, but whatever. I am also behind on this, so.)

#3: The return of all my Fall shows, particularly NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...