Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summary Saturday 9/7/13

I didn't stick exactly to schedule this week, but I'm quite happy with how it went. :)

Sunday:
Set Up Sunday
A Month in Review: August

Monday:
Every Day Review
Music Monday Featuring Sara Bareilles and Snow Patrol

Tuesday:
What's Left of Me Review
Book Birthdays

Wednesday:
I announced that I was part of a book tour and book blast (I've signed up for more, but even I've lost track now)

Thursday:
The Blessed Unrest Review
Reader's Choice #2 (I didn't even end up going into the city. Whoops.)

Friday was like my day off or something. I'm not sure why I didn't post. I think I was too busy finishing my homework and finishing Dash and Lily's...

Saturday/Today:
Crewel Review
Some exciting personal news!
(The review of Once We Were will be up tomorrow!)

Thanks for stopping by this week! :)

What was your favorite post this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...