Monday, September 23, 2013

NaNoWarmUp with Kat Zhang and Savannah Foley

Firstly, if you don't know Kat or Savannah, I suggest fixing that right away!

Secondly, you should know that I participated in NaNoWriMo last year, and I plan to again this year (more on this in October). As it turns out, Kat and Savannah have also participated in NaNo, and they both love it.

So the two of them came up with this idea. It's not always easy to suddenly write 50,000 words in a month (~1667 per day). And so they decided to create something called NaNoWarmUp for the month of October. The goal is to write 25,000 words (~800 per day) to get back into the flow of writing and get ready for NaNo. And they've invited us to join in!

Since I know I'm going to have a hard time (again) this November, I decided, why not? I need motivation to finally finish Book 1 of my series so that I can start Book 2 in November. That being said, it may mean less time for me to read and watch TV and watch movies and review and blog in general. (Maybe music though? Sometimes I write with music...)

Feel free to join us! You can find more information and sign up here.

Thanks for sticking around! <3

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...