Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Book Tour and Book Blast Announcement!

Hello! So I'm tired and currently procrastinating (already!) because today was my first day back at school, and I already have a lot of homework. But that probably doesn't matter to you guys, SO!

First, this is long overdue, but I'm participating in a Book Blast this month! It's for the book For Nick, which you will obviously learn more about in the blast! It'll (probably) be up on September 10th, so that's soon!

And secondly, you may have spotted that I added another upcoming book tour! This tour is also hosted by Candace, and it will be for the book Rook. It will stop here on November 8th, so keep an eye out for that! I'll be reviewing it and maybe giving a list of songs that go along with the book (that second part is still up in the air right now). I'm looking forward to reading the book! (Sorry I'm not giving more info like I did for Lethal Circuit. I'm just really worn out.)


In other completely unrelated news, I shall try my very best to get my review of Once We Were up this weekend, as well as an additional review. But again, school. Gahhh!

Okay, I suppose I should go finish my homework and writer up some reviews now.

See ya, and as always, thanks to anyone reading this!

Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...