Monday, September 9, 2013

Question Time (It's Not As Scary As It Sounds)

Okay. So this is me basically asking you guys what you'd like to see more of (probably less book reviews, more other types of reviews, but let me know if that's the case too). It's hard when I have school and everything, but my blog feels so empty and boring on days when I just have something like Music Monday (aka today). I was thinking about starting a feature/meme/whatever you want to call it that's a bit more personal so that you guys can get to know me better. Plus, it's probably slightly more feasible for me.

I was originally thinking of some drabbles or song pieces, but that's also slightly time consuming (probably less so if I have ESP, but whatever). My other thought was something relating to me writing letters to people that I know. I'm not going to give away a lot of personal stuff, but I think it's a good way for you guys to get a look into my head and my personality. I don't really know how I want it to work exactly just yet, but I do like the idea, especially since I've always had a fascination with writing letters for some unknown reason.

But please let me know if you have any ideas AT ALL (including POST MORE TYPES OF REVIEWS, although let me be honest, it's because I'm trying to get into the book blogging community a bit, but I get it). :D

Thanks as always!

Jess <3 (<--I also plan to make this more creative soon...and same for my features and stuff. It just hasn't happened yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...