Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TV Tuesday: Graceland Fan!Mix

This week, I present a Graceland Fan!Mix for Charlie/Mike! Sorry if you don't ship them, but there's some awesome music if I do say so myself. :)

You Can Sit By Me When The World Comes Down: A Mike/Charlie Fan!Mix











1. Mona Lisa by The All-American Rejects
 "We say
and we do
All the lies
and the truth
And all I need is next to me
Yeah, we're going fast
You can sit beside me when the world comes down"

2. Forever Love (Digame) by Anna Nalick
"I just wanna hear you say again
Forever love, say it love
Digame, Digame
Tell me so I can hold you in my soul
and if I go, I'll know"

3. Drumming Song by Florence+The Machine
"There's a drumming noise inside my head
That starts when you're around...
...Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
Hotter than hell"

4. You're All I Have by Snow Patrol
"It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear 'cos you are all that I have"

5. I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
"Well, I came home
Like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust
Which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun"

6. More Than Melody by Anna Nalick
"Hey love, live it up
Cuz I'm getting closer
And I want love, give it up
This poetry and prose and words are not enough
Cuz you're more than melody to me...I think"

7. That's Where It Is by Carrie Underwood
"In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is
When we're tangled up and can't resist
When we feel that rush, that's where it is
That's where it is."

8. Brave by Josh Groban
"When you stand up and hold out your hand
In the face of what I don't understand
My reason to be brave"

9. Come On, Come Out by A Fine Frenzy
"A blanket unfolds
A blanket tonight
The pieces of gold
They light up your eyes
Now we're alone
Now we're alive"
Listen to it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...