Sunday, September 1, 2013

Set Up Sunday 9/1

I'm back! Happy September!

Here's what I'm planning for this coming week!

Sunday: Set Up Sunday
Monday: Music Monday
Tuesday: What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang Review
Wednesday: Nothing planned, sorry! School starts for me. :(
Thursday: Talk About It Thursday--Possible Topic: Audiobooks
Friday: Nothing planned
Saturday: Summary Saturday
Once We Were Review (may be pushed to Sunday)


School is starting for me on Wednesday, so it will mean that from this week on, things may be more irregular, and it will be harder for me to read/listen/watch movies and writer often. I'll keep you all posted, but I'll definitely try to fit in one book review, at least, per month (not a lot, I know), two music related reviews, and a scattering of other reviews, as well as keep up with features as much as possible. Again, I'm sorry that I can't manage this blog during school as well as other people can, but thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...