Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summary Saturday 9/14/13

Once again, I strayed quite far from the schedule. I'm going to try and schedule the posts today, but I still have homework, and I desperately need to focus on studying this weekend so we'll see.

Here's a summary of this week!

Sunday: Set Up Sunday, Review of Once We Were (ARC) by Kat Zhang, Showcase Sunday
Monday: Music Monday, I asked a question (that no one answered)
Tuesday: For Nick Book Blast, TV Tuesday (Graceland Mix), Book Birthdays!
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Talk About It Thursday (Sexism and Homophobia in the Dystopian Genre), Favorite Fierce Moment in Crewel (+a song!), Harry Potter Movie News!!
Friday: Darkest Worlds Book Blast
Saturday: Review of either Dash&Lily's Book of Dares, Fangirl, or The Impossible (movie) (coming later today, hopefully!)

Thanks for a wonderful week!

Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...