Monday, September 23, 2013

Reader's Choice #3

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to read next. I have about 10 new books and have more on the way. Then I have e-books and books to review for tours, as well as library books and ARCs. So I honestly have no idea what to do. I'm just going to put a picture of the books, but it'll be linked to Goodreads. I'll also describe if there's a certain situation with it (library book, ARC, for tours, etc). And if you'd like to be EXTRA HELPFUL, let me know what order you'd like me to read and/or review all the books! :P


(Library book. Started already.)

(Library book. Started already.)

(Library book. Due before the others. Might use for project.)

(ARC. Book comes out in October.)

(I got this from Cuddlebuggery's LBBA program months ago, so I should probably get around to reading the book...)

(Won from Goodreads.)

(Book 2 to Beneath the Glitter. Also from GR.)

(I know I need to read this!!!)


(!!!)




(Comic book. Should be a quick read.)

(Comic books.)





(Need to finish for tour!)

(Need to finish listening to it for tour!)

So what's your take? Which one should I read first? Which one would you like me to review first? Which order to should I read (or listen for the last one) these?

Thanks a TON! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...