Monday, September 23, 2013

Music Monday 9/23/13

This has to be the easiest one to decide on so far.

ELENOWEN

Okay, so they're a duo, and they're awesome, and I have to thank Taylor so much for the recommendation. I can't even pick one of their songs to showcase. I love their sound. It's like a mix of country and folk, but it's really beautiful. Their voices are both great, and they compliment one another. I mean, it may remind you a bit of The Civil Wars, but Elenowen has a much more country sound than The Civil Wars does.

Their music is deep and rich. The melodies flow well. And I just gahhh!!!

Here just listen to them sometime.

(I'm going to write a review of their album soon-ish too. That will be better than this mess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...