Sunday, September 29, 2013

Showcase Sunday/Stacking the Shelves 9/29/13


Hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, Showcase Sunday is when the blogger showcases the newest books or swag they've received, including books they've received for review, books they've borrowed from libraries, and books they've bought in bookstores or on eReaders. 
(For my own blog, I will also include anything related to TV shows, movies, music, etc if I have anything to share!)

The OTHER VERSION of this is Stacking the Shelves It's basically the same thing, but a lot more people participate in that one (or of the ones I know). So if you'd like to see/learn more, check out Tynga's Reviews.


I also didn't include the library books that I still have, but they're the same as last week's so. (And sorry for the stretched screen. Also, I'm not sure how loud the sound is for you, so if it's too quiet, apologies.)

Books Mentioned (In Order of Appearance)
The Compound by S. A. Bodeen
The Fallout by S. A. Bodeen
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales 
(^Update: I've now finished the book, and I'll be reviewing it soon!)
Champion by Marie Lu
Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton

Zeitoun by Dave Eggers
The Pentrals by Crystal Mack
Picture Me by Lori Weber

As always, thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you got this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...