Thursday, September 12, 2013

Big Harry Potter News!

Guys, I am SO happy and excited right now (I wrote this right after I found out, but I never finished this post, so while I'm still extremely excited, I've calmed down a bit). By now, I'm sure those of you that care, and maybe even those that don't, have already heard the news, but I was extremely busy and didn't get a chance to finish this. I shall explain, but first let me preface this with some background info. If you know anything about me at all, you'll know that I am a pretty big Potterhead. Now, I know I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan (by far), although I'd like to be. But it has been a huge part of my life.

Which leads me to the news. JK ROWLING IS WRITING A MOVIE SCRIPT BASED ON THE "AUTHOR" OF FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM. It's within the Harry Potter universe though it doesn't overlap much. It'll start in NYC and is set 70 years before the Harry Potter books.

For Potterheads, this is a huge thing. We've lost some fans as they left, moving on to other fandoms. But now we're coming back together (though many of us never left), and it's just so amazing. Seeing friends freak out about it and feeling what it's like to have something new again. I'm super excited for this, far beyond what I can put into words.

That's really what I wanted to say, I guess. I was going to go more into me and being a Potterhead, but I have a mini position paper to write for tomorrow so thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...