Sunday, September 8, 2013

Set Up Sunday 9/8/13

Another week has gone, and I'll really be starting to get into the swing of school and dance and stuff this week. *sigh*

Anywho, here's a quick look at what to expect this week!

Sunday/Today: Set Up Sunday with a review of Once We Were
Monday: Music Monday
Tuesday: TV Tuesday, Book Birthdays, and Book Blast!
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday and possibly a music review
Thursday: Hopefully that Talk About It Thursday post (Wednesday is extremely busy for me because of dance)
Friday: Hopefully a review of The Impossible
Saturday: Summary Saturday

As always, these are subject to change, especially since I have homework, tests/quizzes, possibly clubs and tutoring, studying for the ACT, and my dance classes. But we shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...