Sunday, September 8, 2013

Showcase Sunday 9/8/13

Hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, Showcase Sunday is when the blogger showcases the newest books or swag they've received, including books they've received for review, books they've borrowed from libraries, and books they've bought in bookstores or on eReaders. 
(For my own blog, I will also include anything related to TV shows, movies, music, etc if I have anything to share!)

Books Received for Review

Books Borrowed from the Library


Books I've Bought/Pre-Ordered

CDs I've Borrowed From the Library




4 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass is fantastic, I've hope you've got the sequel reserved too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! ToG has been on my TBR list forever, but I'm really excited. I've only heard good things about it. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the sound of Fangirl :)

    Hope you enjoy your books :)

    Megan xxxx
    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      (Gonna check it out right now. :D)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...