Sunday, September 22, 2013

Showcase Sunday (/Stacking the Shelves) 9/22/13


Hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, Showcase Sunday is when the blogger showcases the newest books or swag they've received, including books they've received for review, books they've borrowed from libraries, and books they've bought in bookstores or on eReaders. 
(For my own blog, I will also include anything related to TV shows, movies, music, etc if I have anything to share!)

The OTHER VERSION of this is Stacking the Shelves, which I didn't realize until now. It's basically the same thing, but a lot more people participate in that one (or of the ones I know). So if you'd like to see more, check out Tynga's Reviews.


I'm SO sorry that this is extremely late! I'll make a post about the signing soon, and that'll have better pictures. And apologies for the awkward jump cut near the end, the terrible lighting (I didn't even realize), AND the awkwardly stretched screen. (And yes, I know who Patrick Ness is, okay? :P)
Books Mentioned (In Order of Appearance)
Invisibility by David Levithan and Andrea Cremer
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
More Than This by Patrick Ness
The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
Boxers & Saints by Gene Luen Yang
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Perfect Ruin (ARC) by Lauren DeStefano
Silevethiel (ARC) by Andi O'Connor
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Neptune's Tears by Susan Waggoner
Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler
Where Beauty Lies by Elle and Blair Fowler
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
And as always, thanks for stopping by! <3

EDIT: I forgot to add e-books, so here they are!
A Dawn Most Wicked by Susan Dennard
Resilient by Patricia Vanasse
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
Enclave by Ann Aguire

3 comments:

  1. Just looked The Waking Dark up on Goodreads and it looks so, so good!! I love horror and this almost sounds like The Breakfast club gone bad! Haha/. I saw it in B&N but didn't realize how good it sounded. Now I need it!

    Perfect Ruin!! I'm reading my 100-page Vicious sampler and then I'm tackling Perfect Ruin!!!

    You've got some really awesome books here! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I made you aware of it! It sounds great. I haven't read any of her works yet, but.

      Nice! I want to read Vicious SO BADLY, but now I don't have money left to buy books, so I'll hope they have it at the library. :P But I really hope you enjoy both! Perfect Ruin was great!

      Thanks! <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...