Thursday, August 22, 2013

No Post on...Friday? (aka GMA tomorrow!)

Hehe. I'm quite proud of that title. I know...it's lame. Sorry.

But anyway. I was going to post a review tomorrow (Friday), but I'm going to be really tired and worn out because I'm going to The Wanted in Central Park tomorrow morning (for Good Morning America), and I'll be up at around 3:30-ish. The Wanted are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, but I'm SO excited. I'm going with my best friend (she was the one that got me into them in the first place).

I'll try to make a post about it on Saturday, but I have auditions in the morning, and then I have to pack. So basically, I may or may not post anything for the next few days/weeks (unless I procrastinate or actually find time to write a review). Also, my friend and I may or may not be starting a writing project soon, so if that happens, I'll be sure to share!

Thanks for sticking around (those of you that actually read my posts :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...