Sunday, August 25, 2013

Greetings From Canada!

Hello all!

I had drafted a Summary Saturday post, but I then lost my Internet connection and couldn't finish it and schedule it, so that didn't happen.

Anywho, I'm on vacation in Canada, so I'm not sure how often I can post. I have my Music Monday and TV Tuesday posts scheduled so at the very least you get that. I can't guarantee anything else, so I won't make a Set Up Sunday post.

Also, on a completely separate note, have any of you read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares? What'd you think of it?

And lastly, as an update, here's what I'm currently reading this week:
Reading-Once We Were by Kat Zhang
Listening-A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...