Monday, August 26, 2013

Music Monday 8/26

So what have I been obsessed with all week (and pretty much the past month or so)?

SNOW PATROL. I knew some of their more well-known songs already, but I've listened to most of their albums now and just ahhh! They're so amazing, and I love their music. I have so many favorites, but I have to say that Chasing Cars is still one of my top favorites. But really, I just love all of their music.


I suppose I'll include Chasing Cars here:


(And because seeing The Wanted on Friday made me wish I was more into the fandom (again), I'm giving them a shoutout! They are really great singers, and they're fantastic to their fans. I'm planning on writing a post about the effect seeing them in Central Park (for GMA) had on me, so keep an eye out for that...someday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...