Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Monday 8/19

I was actually going to go with a completely different song, but I changed my mind, so here we go!

I've recently gotten into musicals thanks to my roommate Haley from my week at Barnard. And so, when I realized that I had a new crush on someone (shhh, don't tell my parents), this song popped into my head. There's one line that particularly stuck out because I definitely relate to it ("Why are they only nice when they're unavailable?").

So without further ado, here's my pick for this week's Music Monday!




The Song: The History of Wrong Guys
Artist: Annnaleigh Ashford (for the musical Kinky Boots)

What song are you currently listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...