Sunday, October 6, 2013

Showcase Sunday/STS 10/6/13


Hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea, Showcase Sunday is when the blogger showcases the newest books or swag they've received, including books they've received for review, books they've borrowed from libraries, and books they've bought in bookstores or on eReaders. 
(For my own blog, I will also include anything related to TV shows, movies, music, etc if I have anything to share!)

The OTHER VERSION of this is Stacking the Shelves, which I didn't realize until now. It's basically the same thing, but a lot more people participate in that one (or of the ones I know). So if you'd like to see more, check out Tynga's Reviews.


Mentioned:
Find Me by Romily Bernard
You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert

Books (in order):
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
Eternal by Kristi Cook
The Black Isle by Sandi Tan
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...