Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Monday 10/14/13

I had nothing in mind until I put my iTunes on shuffle to make a playlist for my friend. Let me tell you, I have well over 2k songs. However, I haven't actually listened to quite a large number of those songs. But I came across this song, and I can't believe I didn't listen to it before.


I'm not going to lie. I've loved David Cook ever since American Idol. I always wanted him to win, if I remember correctly. Or at the very least, when it got down to him and David Archuleta, I wanted Cook to win. I think he's a fabulous singer, and it's so for me to see that though he certainly has come far, people forgot about him after a while. I'll admit that after some time, I did too, but now I'm back, and I'd love for him to release a new album soon. He definitely has talent, and I hope that he continues to release new music for those of us that have stayed fans long after others left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...