Saturday, July 6, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is Jessica. I'm 16, and I live in New York.

I'm American, Brazilian, and Chinese. Strange, I know.

Anyway, this blog is going to be a place where I write book reviews, movie reviews, TV show/episode reviews, music reviews, and whatever other types of reviews I want to write. I'll give recommendations for these things as well.

Some things I may end up reviewing that I like already (just to give you a quick look into things I like; there are certainly others that I'm into):

TV shows/Episodes of...
-NCIS
-NCIS:LA
-Doctor Who
-Fringe (It's finished, but who cares)
-Psych
-Covert Affairs
-Elementary
-Graceland (my current TV obsession)
-Merlin (It's finished, but I haven't finished watching it yet)
-The Wanted Life (don't judge)
-Sherlock
-Supernatural
-Suits
-Welcome to Sanditon (it's a webseries, but still)
-Unforgettable
Music/Artists:
-Taylor Swift
-Carrie Underwood
-The Hush Sound
-Mayday Parade
-Snow Patrol
-Imagine Dragons
-Josh Groban (Don't judge)
-The Wanted
-Hunter Hayes
-Mumford and Sons
-Selena Gomez
-Demi Lovato
-Sara Bareilles
-Florence and the Machine
(I'm going to skip out on books and movies because those tend to be more concrete things, meaning I've already read/seen them or haven't, and I may not be reviewing, even though I love them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...